Put Your Best Face Forward – Everyday!
Do you ever look in the mirror and wish that you could turn back time?
Do you wish you had taken better care of your skin when you were younger?
Or do you want a natural solution to the problem of facial aging?
If you look in the mirror and see puffy eye bags, saggy jowls, deep wrinkles and a permanently furrowed brow then you may be wondering what went wrong?
A Natural Facelift?
However all is not lost and there is a natural, inexpensive solution to the problem of facial aging – facial exercise.
Face exercises offer a complete solution to the problem of facial aging and if you learn a comprehensive facial exercise system and practice regularly you will reap many positive rewards.
With Facial Exercise You Can:
- Restore the tone and texture of your skin
- Reduce and prevent wrinkles
- Reduce and prevent bags under eyes
- Reduce and prevent wrinkles around the mouth
- Reduce fat cheeks
- Reduce a double chin
- Develop defined cheekbones
- Firm up sagging jowls
- Tighten up your jaw line
- Tighten up your neck
- Improve the nasal/labial fold lines that occur from nose to mouth
What Are Facial Exercises?
We are all well aware by now that exercising the body can help to keep us slim, trim, toned and younger looking.
But it’s a fact that very few people are aware that it is also possible to exercise the muscles in your face in the same way you do your body to achieve the same results.
A thorough and comprehensive facial fitness program can help you to achieve remarkable, visual results when it comes to looking younger.
Just as when we exercise at the gym or enjoy a favorite sport regularly we firm up the muscles and skin that covers our body.
Well quite simply the same is true for our faces. Just as you follow a fitness regime for your body you can also practice a facial fitness program to target the muscles of your face.
A face fitness regime works on the muscles of the face to tighten, tone and target those common problem areas. So if you want to know how to smooth out lines and wrinkles around the lips or eyes or want to learn how to banish a double chin then face exercise is for you.
Do Facial Exercises REALLY Work? And If So – How?
1. Muscle Building
Face exercises build up the underlying muscles of your face. Your face contains a total of 57 muscles, by targeting some of these muscles and giving them a work out, skin can be lifted and volume restored.
Sagging areas can be tightened, the appearance of wrinkles minimized and fullness added to areas that presently appear gaunt.
2. Skin Repair
When practicing a face exercise you encourage the flow of blood to the area being worked on. This in turn allows more oxygen and healthy nutrients to reach the skin and aids the elimination of toxins that can lead to a dull complexion.
Facial exercise therefore also improves your skin tone helping you to achieve a sooth and youthful, glowing complexion.
As we age our skin loses an underlying layer of fat that usually lies just beneath the skin’s surface. This loss of this fat is one of the reasons, along with gravity, as to why our faces take on an older and more tired looking appearance as the years go by.
Facial exercises help to ‘pump up’ your facial muscles, in much the same way that you can build up your biceps by lifting weights at the gym. This helps to give your face a fuller and more youthful appearance, lines and wrinkles are smoothed out and sagging areas can be tightened up.
Combine this with the fact that face exercises allow more nutrients and oxygen to reach your skin and the results are a tighter, toned face PLUS skin that is clear, healthy and more vibrant in tone.
Facial exercises therefore offer a complete anti aging skin care regime – tightening up loose skin AND improving the condition of your skin. You get to look younger and you get to regain your skin’s natural, youthful glow. Call it a 100% natural facelift if you like!
Why Choose Facial Exercises?
More and more people are turning to facial exercises as a way to age beautifully and naturally.
A facial fitness program offers an easy, natural and inexpensive way to improve your appearance and look younger.
This is without the need for intrusive, sometimes dangerous, surgery or by putting artificial chemicals into your body via the skin.
For certain if you have the money you can pay to have cosmetic procedures that will effectively reduce wrinkles and sagging skin, however many of these treatments come with a high price tag and sometimes an even higher price.
So what are the options?
#1 Wrinkle Relaxing Injections
Wrinkle busting injections with substances such as Botox have become popular in recent years and offer a quick way to minimize fine lines and deeper wrinkles. They are usually used to target wrinkles around the eyes, between the brows and along the forehead.
However it is fair to question if these injections are the anti-aging miracle they appear to be…
1. The main problem is that wrinkle injections are expensive and need to be reapplied every 3 – 6 months. This means you can end up on a never-ending, costly carousel of treatments just to keep their effects visibly working.
2. Another problem is that these injections can only target wrinkles so you may end up with smooth skin but you won’t be able to remove sagging skin, such as jowls, with this treatment. Unlike facial exercises they will also do nothing to change a dull or sallow looking complexion.
3. What’s more when you choose these injections you are effectively allowing a toxic substance to enter your body.
4. Finally the results can be too severe and side effects include a shiny looking forehead, a ‘waxy’ hue to the skin, an unnatural look caused by the inability to express emotions and, in the worst cases, temporary drooping of the face.
Facial Exercises Offer An All-Natural Solution to the Problem of Wrinkles.
#2 Facial Fillers
Cosmetic fillers are used to fill out the face; they are usually applied to the nasal/labial lines from nose to mouth and to plump up the area around the cheeks.
1. Again the cost of facial fillers is the main drawback. The effects are not permanent and fillers will need to be injected regularly to keep up the effects.
2. Facial fillers can give the user a puffy faced appearance that just looks ‘odd’ rather than youthful. Cheeks can take on an unflattering ‘chipmunk’ appearance and it is often very obvious when someone has had fillers added to their cheeks.
3. In the worst-case scenario fillers can harden underneath the skin causing permanent disfigurement or distortion of the facial features.
4. Facial fillers can only pad out certain parts of your face. If you want to improve skin sagging then fillers cannot help. They also cannot improve your skin’s radiance in the way that face exercises can.
Facial Exercises Target All Areas of Your Face to Achieve a Younger Looking You.
#3 Facelift Surgery
Possibly the most drastic of all cosmetic surgery procedures, a facelift involves an operation to cut, lift and tighten the whole of your face.
The results are smoother, tighter looking skin but at what cost?
1. Again the cost for this procedure is incredibly high and what’s more not everyone knows that the results won’t always last for the rest of your life. The earlier you have a surgical facelift then the more likely you are to need another one 10 – 15 years down the line.
2. The pain involved in this procedure is another huge drawback for many people. Initial recovery can take up to 3 months but skin may not settle down for up to a year after the operation. Itching of the skin and skin tightness can be a problem after this invasive, medical procedure.
3. Results are not always satisfactory and a positive outcome cannot be guaranteed. Facelifts can give a person a distorted appearance with too tight skin and stretched areas, particularly around the eyes, being common complaints.
4. Once again a facelift may be able to tighten your skin and minimize the appearance of wrinkles but it cannot help with your complexion. Facial exercises provide a non-surgical facelift, helping to tighten and tone your face whilst also restoring your skin’s natural, youthful glow.
Facial Exercises Offer An All-In-One Solution to the Problem of Aging – Tighter, Toned Skin, Fewer Wrinkles and a Vibrant, Radiant Complexion.
Facial Exercises – Your Non-Surgical Facelift Solution
A facial fitness program is for you if you are looking for a 100% natural way to:
- Reverse the signs of facial aging
- Minimize wrinkles
- Tighten up sagging skin
- Prevent further sagging lines and wrinkles
- Gain a youthful, radiant complexion
Facialexercisesguide.com provides a comprehensive system to help improve your looks safely and naturally. We believe that it is possible to radically change your facial appearance for the better by combining:
- Healthy lifestyle
- Healthy diet
- Facial exercises
- Natural skin care
What’s more we believe that a younger, more attractive looking face is achievable for all of us – not just for those who have the money to spend on expensive skin care products and costly cosmetic procedures.
We believe in a natural, common sense approach to anti-aging for all and that is why our site is packed full of helpful FREE articles covering a wide range of subjects including skin care, how to lose face fat, the best foods for vibrant skin, how to firm up a sagging jaw line, double chin exercises and how to prevent wrinkles – to name just a few.
With all this powerful information under your belt you are then equipped to tackle and prevent the signs of aging in a way that won’t harm your body or leave you out of pocket.
“This site also endorses a comprehensive facial fitness package that will allow you to hold back the years or knock years off your age through a holistic facial fitness approach.
30-Day Face Fitness Formula provides you with everything you need to know about facial exercises and how they can improve your appearance.
The strategic combination of specially designed facial exercises, dietary advice and natural skin care tips will powerfully chisel your face like no drug, machine or pair of surgically gloved hands wielding scalpels and injections could!
We have carefully chosen this program in our desire to offer you the very best support in your journey to look better naturally in as little as thirty days.”
Say Goodbye to Your Aging Face and Say Hello to a Refreshed and Revitalized New You!
Get More Information…
So hopefully by now you have a better understanding of facial exercise and how it can work its magic for your face and your skin.
Please take this opportunity to browse through our extensive articles section and discover free facial exercises, learn about the surprising things that may be aging your skin, learn helpful hints and tips about anti-aging skin care and much, much more.
This site is committed to helping you achieve a naturally younger looking face. We are ready to offer you further guidance and assistance should you require help.